We’ve arrived at the end of another year - we hope yours was one filled with opportunity and growth. At RPO Association, we’re celebrating another year of advancing, elevating, and promoting recruitment process outsourcing.
Before we say goodbye to this year, we’d like to take a moment to reflect on some of the accomplishments and recognize a few members who supported our mission.
RPOA’s mission is to nurture a collaborative community where thought leadership can be created and curated to educate the marketplace about recruitment process outsourcing. In 2022, the RPOA partnered with its corporate membership to produce webinars, blog posts, and the first in-person annual conference.
Nine webinars, 20 speakers, and over 1,000 registrants. View webinars on demand.
19 TA leaders contributed to 14 blog posts in the newly branded TA Leader blogging series. View the TA Leader blog series.
15 speakers and eight sessions at RPOACON 2022. Watch sessions on demand.
Relationship is one of our five key values. The Association creates synergistic value by connecting people and catalyzing mutually-beneficial relationships within the RPO community.
- In April, the RPOA hosted an invitation-only event in Austin. Twelve participants from RPO providers and technology partners found great value in meeting and sharing unique insights among peers.
- In October, RPOA hosted the third annual conference. The 3-day conference, hosted in downtown Chicago, attracted a total of 50 participants from over 27 companies for educational and social events.
Groundbreaking RPO Study
Innovation is another important core value. We continuously strive to improve how we serve and support the RPO community. In 2022, the RPOA commissioned Lighthouse Research and Advisory (LHRA) to conduct an independent RPO study with the goal of uncovering the perceived and actual value proposition of recruitment process outsourcing in the marketplace.
- Ben Eubanks shared findings from this study in a keynote presentation at the RPOA annual conference. Watch the keynote speech on demand.
- Insights from the study are summarized in a new infographic. View Breakthrough Shifts in RPO Relationships.
- In addition, a research report highlighting key findings will be released by the RPOA in January.
Market IntelligenceData and market insights are critical for any business. The Association collaborates with strategic partners to bring market intelligence to our members.
Matthew Merker, IDC analyst, shared technology insights specific to RPOA members in two blog posts written for the RPO Voice blog:
- Everest Group, a leading research firm, has been a valuable RPOA strategic partner since 2020. Research reports and webinars from Everest Group can be found in our RPO Academy here.
- In September 2022, RPOA announced a new partnership with IDC, another leading research firm. The partnership brings added market intelligence to RPOA members. Read the announcement.
- Community Membership. In 2021, the RPOA introduced individual membership to anyone interested in staying informed about the RPOA and all of our programs and activities. In 2022, over 200 community members joined the association, a 72 percent increase from the earlier year.
- Corporate Membership. We could not have fulfilled our mission without our partners' generous support or contribution.
Thank you to our corporate partners for supporting the RPOA: ADP RPO, Advanced RPO,
Aspirant, Broadleaf Results, ClearEdge Marketing, DISHER, GDH Consulting, Hueman, Jobcase, Learning Branch, LevelUp, NES Fircroft, Orion Talent, and VGS.
If you haven't been a corporate member of the RPOA, we invite you to join us in 2023. Learn about RPOA partnerships.