Call for RPOA Board and Officer Candidates - Nominations Now Open for 2013 - Respond by 12/15/12.
The Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association is delighted to announce the call for nominations for the 2013 RPOA Officers and Board Members.
Nominations can be sent to Lamees Abourahma (email@example.com) between November 20, 2012 and December 15, 2012. Include the nominees' full name, title, company, phone, and email. Also provide a brief statement about why this person would be a good choice as an RPOA Board member. Elections will take place on January 10, 2013.
There are three Officer / Board seat openings:
- Vice President/President Elect (vacated by Mike Mayeux)
- Secretary/Treasurer (vacated by John Younger)
- At Large Board Member (vacated by Kevin Wheeler who is now an Emeritus Board Member)
The following Board seats are currently occupied:
- President (Mike Mayeux)
- Immediate Past President (John Younger)
In order to qualify for the open positions, all nominees should meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Full RPOA Member by January 10th, 2013. Click here to join RPOA now.
- Must send a bio and a letter of intent (a short statement about how you think you could impact the RPOA and why you are interested).
- If you're interested in a particular position, please specify what position you're interested in (see open positions below).
We will be holding a conference call on Thursday, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:30am Pacific/1:30pm Eastern where any interested parties can ask questions and get clarification about the roles and expectations. The call-in number is 760 569-7676, participant code 470649.
Thanks and we look forward to your participation!
Recruitment Process Outsourcing Association (RPOA)